Tuesday 15 April 2008

Discharged!

Well the long wait seems to be coming to an end. Today I was officially discharged from Castle Hill. I saw Mr Chaudrhi (I just noticed today that I have been mis-spelling his name all through this blog) and he seems pretty pleased with me. I mentioned the blog to him and he said he'd have a look, and maybe take it forward to new patients. I really hope he does, and that someone finds my experiences helpful in coming to terms with their own problems.

Now I really do feel like I'm on the last lap. I only need a certificate to return to work from my GP and I'll be back at it. I'm really hoping to be back to work on Monday, though, of course, I'll be guided by what the doc says. I'm not going to do anything stupid, after all so many people have put so much effort into getting me to this stage that I would be letting them down if I jumped the gun, so I'll wait and see.

No comments: