Wednesday 6 February 2008

The last daily post

I’ve been thinking about the blog. I don’t want it to become a succession of posts all saying virtually the same thing. There is no doubt that I’m feeling better, stronger and fitter than I did when I left hospital, but there is a limit on how many times I can repeat that. The next event of any importance is my return to Hull to see Mr Choudhris team again and see how I’m going on, but that isn’t until March 3rd. I’ll post the results and hopefully a progress report too, but this will be the last of my daily postings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Scoops

You're quite a blogster! This experience has provided some great reading. I told Little Scoops how impressed I was.

I am trying my hardest to get back over to the land of the icicles and I can't wait to meet the man behind the blog! I'm glad everything is going just as it should be.

Stay safe and keep warm!
Oz