Thursday 29 November 2007

Well, I haven't posted anything for a few days,primarily because nothing much has happened. I think it will tomorrow though, which is why I'm writing this now.

Tomorrow, I have an appointment at the docs and later in the day an appointment with the dentist. I'm scared fartless of dentists, and I know that I have to have two teeth pulled. I'll have them done, of course, because I have a feeling they might stop me having the op - and I REALLY want that, but I am dreading going. Anyway, for those who might at some time need the same operation, and it seems to be coming more and more common, make sure your teeth are in good order. According to my handbook the surgeon may refuse to operate if he thinks your teeth may cause an infection.

I'm going to work now, but I'll write more later.

No comments: