Wednesday 5 March 2008

My first drive.

Well, having being given my head by Mr Choudrhi yesterday, I decided to take us both out for a short drive today. I can't believe what hard work driving is!

For a guy who would thnk nothing of driving a couple of hundred miles just to get a photo of something I was totally knackered when we got home after a run of maybe 15 miles. My chest hurt where the seat belt had rubbed on it, my arms ached with turning the wheel and my ears ached from hearing Marg saying "Don't do too much!" The thing is, that I drive for a living. I only drive a light van, but even that requires more, much more, than I have to give at present. It feels really strange, but no doubt I'll find my feet again - soon I hope.

So having done the test drive we returned home. I went for a lie down and promptly fell fast asleep for nearly two hours! I can just see that going down well on the delivery front!

No comments: