Friday 29 February 2008

Infection

Yesterday morning I got up and took my normal shower. As always I checked out my chest wound in the mirror and it looked OK. For some reason I couldn't be bothered to have a shave, and just got dressed ready for a walk. Of course She-who-must-be-obeyed said something like "Get a shave you scruffy old man", and wanting a quiet life I had one.

It was only after I took off my shirt that I saw the angry red / pink marks running alongside the cut. I knew there were not there 2 hours earlier, and had Marg take a look. She thought it looked infected (so did I) and a visit to the docs was called for. So we went, and now I have even more tablets to take, this time they are a variation of penicillin.

I only hope it clears up before I see Mr Choudrhi next Tuesday

No comments: