Wednesday 30 January 2008

Day 4

Another beautiful day, sun shining, crisp and cold. Just the sort I enjoy. I got up and I have to admit to feeling a bit shaky, but a shower works wonders and I felt so much better afterwards. Had my usual porridge for breakfast and then we went for a short walk around the block. It wasn't far at all, but what a difference fresh air makes to you. Somehow your lungs seem to fill and you feel more alive.

We called in on our neighbours Harry and June and spent a little time with them, chatting and drinking their tea, then back home to spend the rest of the day fairly quietly. I've decided that in the first flush of enthusiasm on Sunday I went a bit overboard and did too much. Having re-read the guidance in the book that I was given, far too much, so I'm pacing myself a little more now.

No comments: