Wednesday 5 December 2007

I had a rough night last night. Lots of Angina pain and little relief from it. The spray seems pretty useless and the only cure seems to be to sit up. It's not easy doing that without waking my wife, so tonight I'm going to sleep in the spare room. I'm not looking forward to that - after 36 years together I'm kind of used to having my lady alongside and I'll miss her, but I think it's better this way, she looked absolutely whacked this morning, but she still went off to work.

I keep looking at the post when i get home myself, hoping there will be a letter from Hull asking me to come through for the pre op tests and so on, but none so far. The waiting is starting to get to both of us a bit now. I know my wife is worried about me and we both collect the post as quickly as possible when we arrive home. I'm getting pretty fed up of hearing from mailshots of how DFS are having there last sale of the year (but the new year sale will start on Boxing day - mark my words) and how there are unmissable bargains to be had. Oh well, if i wanted a new dining suite or something, at least I'd know where to find it.

I think we both just need to hear from Hull now. September, when I started this blog seems a long time ago now.

No comments: