Thursday 1 November 2007

A new month...

Well, the month has turned, so now it looks better saying that it should be about 2 months to D-day rather than 3. I went to the docs this morning as I was a bit concerned about the bad night a couple of nights ago. I saw another new doc, they seem to grow them in the back garden at my practise, but she seemed very thorough and efficient. I thought she was going to sign me off from work for a moment, something I really don't want just now, but instead she gave me a certificate allowing me to work, but on light duties only.

I'm quite pleased at that because some of the heavy pails of paint and thinners are becoming a bit of a problem sometimes. I can manage them as long as there arent too many, but if I have a vanload, as I quite often do, they can be a bit of a problem. So I go back tomorrow and we'll see how we go

No comments: