Wednesday 31 October 2007

Nothing much to add really. I'm just into the waiting game now. I'm hopless at waiting, I just want to get it over and done with, but I have to wait my turn. I don't begrudge it, after all there are many, many people much worse off then me, but it's just just there, in the background in every waking minute.

I had a bad night last night. It seemed that every time I laid down I got angina within a few minutes. I took my spray several times, but really there seems to be no real relief until I sit up. This wakes up my wife too, so she was looking tired this morning. We've never slept seperately before, but I'm seriously thinking of moving into the spare room if things don't improve, much as I hate the idea.

I still can't find an NHS dentist - they seem to be as rare as hens teeth, so it looks like I'll have to become someones private patient, and I can't tell you on here how much that rankles with me. The British system of dentistry seems to be still in the 30s as regards open access - there isn't any, f you want to be treated under the NHS! Of course if you become a private patient, they can see you next week. I suppose that's why I'm a van driver and my potential dentist rides home in his Mercedes.

I'd better be careful - I could become a fan of Trosky

No comments: