Friday 19 October 2007

Autumn days

Today has been one of those beautiful Autumn days. The rees are dropping leaves and the colours are lovely and the sun has been shining from a practically cloudless sky. Its been just the day for a long walk in the country, kicking leaves like a kid and just enjoying being alive. I couldn't do it though. The first reason was that i was at work, but also I can't take the cold air. I'm not sure why, but when the air gets chilly I'm pretty useless. So even if I hadn't been working I couldn't have done much about it - one of those thngs I suppose.

Actually, one of the reasons I enjoy my job (delivering to the motor trade) is that it gets me out and about. I get paid (but not nearly enough!)for pretty well enjoying myself

But next year - next year after this op - you just watch me go!

1 comment:

Faith Bicknell said...

Autumn is nearly upon us here again, and although it's my favorite season, I dread it, too, because cold weather is right around the corner. I'm not a cold weather person at all.