Tuesday 8 January 2008

A little speculation

Tomorrow,s going to be one of those red letter days in this saga. I have to go for my pre-assesment for surgery. That being the case, I'm going to indulge myself in a little speculation as to how things will go. I'm assuming that I'm fit enough to have the operation, if not I'd better start getting measured for a shroud. The various tests are scheduled to take somewhere about 2 hours, so we'll set off in good time to get to Castle Hill Hospital. My appointment is for 12:45, so we'll be away by about 11:00.

If I pass all the tests, and I really aren't sure what they entail, I have been told at sometime the op should be about a fortnight later. I would make that either on Monday the 21st or the 28th of January. I have a feeling that the intakes will be on a Monday, though, of course I could be completely wrong.

If I'm right about either date it means that I should be through the worst of the immediate aftermath by our anniversary (the 20th of Feb, darling, just in case you thought I might forget) I hope so, but of course it all depends on tomorrows outcome.

Of course, I'm probably completely wrong, but I hope to have some idea of a date for the op soon now.

No comments: